In this article I’ll discuss the Transformational Mindset and the MISSION Framework™.
WHAT IS TRANSFORMATIONAL MINDSET?
Transformational Mindset consists of a set of attitudes to life that promote clarity, certainty, confidence and lay the foundation for unlimited abundance. It can be financial abundance, happiness or health. The word “attract” has a negative association with sitting and waiting. The meaning here is “making the mind conductive to” and take necessary actions.
So let’s look at some attributes of Transformational Mindset.
1. Taking full ownership of your life meaning letting go of victimhood and coming out of your story. It also means forgiveness and developing a grateful mind.
2. Having a quantum view of the world. By this, I mean expanding the mind through reading books such as “The Holographic Universe” by Michael Talbot or watching films like “The Connected Universe” of the Resonance Science Foundation. It means to acknowledge that Universe is permeated with Loving Energy that connects everything. You can call it God, Divine, Universe, Higher Power or whatever is comfortable for you. Studying the “Course in Miracles” or any serious spiritual course helps to train the mind to see the world differently.
3. Having a mission in life. This is a general statement about what’s important to you. It is a statement of how you intend to use your unique talents and abilities or new abilities that you are eager to develop to benefit a group of people. This helps you to be pro-active as opposed to reactive. Full ownership and quantum view of the world help to formulate and embody the right question in order to come up with a mission that is in alignment with your higher purpose. The questions is “how can I help?”.
4. Cultivating empathy and kindness in your heart. Having a positive self-image and coming out of comfort zone doesn’t mean you are superior to others. But you might feel this way when you are progressing forward and taking a leap out of your comfort zone. That’s why cultivating empathy to fellow human beings, as well as kindness is very important. This will help dealing with others on a win-win basis. It is in fact transformational self-other mindset.
5. Having self-awareness. Identifying limiting beliefs, painful emotions and limiting decisions made many years ago that control your life now and using variety of tools and techniques to deal with them. They are all keeping you from being your best self. It can be done as part of taking full ownership of your life. Self-awareness, the ability to catch limiting beliefs is important at all stages in life. It is a continuous process.
6. Setting dream goals based on your mission that take you out of your comfort zone. Strategizing them, listening to your intuition and preparing an action plan for an inspired action.
7. Identifying your learning needs and learning from great books and courses. Being committed to learning and growing as a person. Your reading list can include technical literature, transformational literature, biographies or even fiction that helps cultivate the qualities you need. Having coaches and mentors will help to arrive to desired destination much faster.
8. Taking good care of the body. It is a sacred place, the temple of the soul. Mind what you eat and drink. Exercise regularly, sleep, meditate, be mindful during the day. Create short oases of stillness daily to nourish yourself.
Actually this is not a separate step – it is present in all the steps above otherwise you have no chance to keep going. At some point your energy will be depleted and you might even get sick. This is the body’s way to have some time off, to have some rest finally.
All these steps are parts of the MISSION Framework™ developed after many years of learning, struggle and life experience. It takes you from where you are to where you want to be in life, career, business, relationships, etc.
Change is only possible from inside out. We can go out and force the change upon whatever is but it won’t be sustainable and will bring only worries and more stress. That’s why it is important to start with the right foundation.
There is incredible scientific support for this work. Research in Neuroscience, Epigenetics, Unified Field Theory of Physics supports the concept that we create our reality and hence real change happens from inside out.
For coaching sessions download the qualifier form and ebook here by entering your name and email.
Get more details about me and my offer here.
You can also contact us here.